Shredded, unsweetened coconut 3 and 1/2 cups
Sweetened Condensed milk 1 cup
Vanilla essence 1tsp
Sooji/ semolina 3-4 Tbsp*
Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the first 3 ingredients together and mix well. Add the semolina 1Tbsp at a time till completely incorporated.
- Using a spoon, drop dollops of the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for about 15 min. Allow to cool completely before trying to remove them.
- Melt the chocolate chips over hot water. Then using a fork, drizzle some chocolate over the macaroons. Or dip one half of the macaroon in chocolate.
An easy to whip up treat for both Indian and non-Indian palates!!
- Healing foods: Coconut hosted by Sukanya and started by Siri
- Veggie/Fruit of the month- coconut hosted by Priya
- Halloween Fiesta hosted by Vardhini
- CC4- Festive Food